This coverage is used to protect the physical structure. Your home should ideally be insured to 100% of it’s Replacement Cost.
Used to protect unattached structures such as a shed, detached garage or an inground swimming pool.
This coverage is for your household belongings.
Loss of Use
This pays for you and your family to stay in a hotel if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
Coverage for Bodily Injury or Property Damage that an insured is found to be liable.
Coverage for medical payments to another person regardless of the negligence of an insured person.
- Year Built
- Square Footage
- When were the last updates to your Roof, Heating system, Plumbing and Electric
- Are there fire hydrants within 1000 feet of your home?
- How far away is the fire department?
- Be able to identify all deeded owners to the property
- Be sure any mortgagees are listed correctly with loan numbers
- Is your insurance billed via your escrow account?
- Have your latest insurance policy handy
- Is your home rented to others
- Do you run a business from Your Home
- If you have a dog or dogs, what breed and any bite history
- Do you own a trampoline?
- If you have a pool, is it fenced properly and is their a diving board
If you decide to buy, we will need pictures of your home. Many Insurance Companies will do an outside inspection of homes they insured. Pictures can be done by one of our agents or by you. Either way, they need to be an accurate representation of the condition of your property. They will also need to include any Outbuildings on your property.