Insurance for One & Two Family Homes
We have many homeowners insurance options for one and two-family homes along with all the bells and whistles!
Renting is getting more and more popular, don’t miss out on insurance just because you’re renting!
Condominium insurance is designed specifically for owning only your unit.
Vacation Home Insurance
Who doesn’t love vacation? Own a vacation home in NY or another state? Call us, we have licenses in multiple states.
High Insurance Values
We have been at this for awhile so no value is to high. Home values of $1,000,000 and up with unique features and location, no problem.
We have insurance markets for Mobile Homes, Log Homes, Short Term Rentals and Under Construction projects.
- Year built
- Square footage of home
- When were the last updates to your roof, heating system, plumbing and electric?
- Are there fire hydrants within 1000 feet of your home?
- How far away is the fire department?
- Be able to identify all deeded owners to the property
- Be sure any mortgagees are listed correctly with loan numbers
- Is your insurance billed via your escrow account?
- Have your latest insurance policy handy
- Is your home rented to others?
- Do you run a business from your home?
- If you have dog(s), what breed and any bite history?
- Do you own a trampoline?
- If you have a pool, is it fenced properly and is there a diving board?